Chicken Caesar Florentine Recipe
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups Caesar salad croutons, coarsely crushed, divided
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (8 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup cheese, 1 cup crushed croutons, spinach and 1/2 cup salad dressing. Cut a pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast; fill with cheese mixture.
- Place remaining dressing and crushed croutons in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in dressing, then roll in croutons.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Florentine
Sort By :
I pounded the chicken flat and then stuffed it with the mixture, and it turned out incredible!
This was a very tasty dish. Easy to prepare and not too much time involved. Am adding it to my recipe book, very glad I found it in the Dec/Jan magazine. I also enjoyed the sweet sour green beans that accompanied it.
I'm never good at stuffy chicken but I used halves and rolled instead fastening with a tootpick. Didn't look as pretty but sure tasted fantastic!!
This has a great taste to it and is easy to prepare. We have decided that this recipe is "guest worthy" and is delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Florentine >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >