- knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover and rest for
- 10 minutes.
- Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 7-9
- minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread vinaigrette over crust. Layer with spinach, green pepper,
- mushrooms, onion and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is
- melted. Yield: 8 pieces.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 358 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 794 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.