- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 1/4 cup torn romaine
- 4 teaspoons fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the onion, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Serve on buns with romaine and salad dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Burgers
"These are delicious. I tripped the recipe to make enough for my family. I put the burger under the broiler and we topped them with the suggested toppings plus tomatoe. We served the burgers with fruit salad. It was a very yummy and easy week night meal."
"I love, Love, LOVE this recipe! I've made it several times and each time I just want to make the same thing for dinner a week later. The best part is these are fairly quick, just chop onions and garlic and throw the rest together. I cook these on a griddle, I don't have a grill, and they turn out FANTASTIC! They're also a burger that goes really well without a bun for my gluten-sensitivity. The only change I sometimes make this recipe is using garlic powder instead of minced when I am running short on time. Thank you so much for this recipe."
"DELISH!!! i used ground turkey and cooked patties on bbq in a cast iron skillet. very moist. loved the parmesan flavor."
"I have made this several times and double this recipe when I make it because it is so delicious and great as leftovers. It is good on hamburger buns or cut up in a salad."
"VERY tasty. Made it exactly the way the recipe was written. Great, healthy meal. Made some seasoned, baked yukon gold wedge fires to go with them."