- 3/4 pound medium red potatoes (about 2), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1-1/2 cups small fresh cauliflower florets
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1lb.)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 each green and yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- COOK potatoes and cauliflower in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender.
- MEANWHILE, cook chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 to 4 min. on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- ADD dressing, mushrooms and peppers to skillet; cook and stir 6 min. Add tomatoes; simmer 8 min. Return chicken to skillet; spoon sauce over chicken. Simmer 3 min. or until chicken is done (165°).
- DRAIN potato mixture; return to pan. Add reduced-fat cream cheese; mash until potato mixture is fluffy. Serve topped with chicken, vegetables and basil. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Cacciatore with Creamy Mashed Potatoes Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Chicken Cacciatore with Creamy Mashed Potatoes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Cacciatore >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >