- Spoon about 1/2 cup filling across center of each tortilla; sprinkle
- each with 1/4 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese. Fold bottom and sides
- over filling and roll up. Place in two greased 13x9-in. baking
- Bake, covered, 35-40 minutes or until heated through. If desired,
- serve with salsa. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Freeze option: Cool unbaked casseroles; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Cover casserole with foil; bake as directed, increasing baking time to 50-55 minutes or until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 160°.
Nutritional Facts: 2 burritos equals 760 calories, 44 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 177 mg cholesterol, 1,608 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 51 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.