Chicken Bundles for Two Recipe
Cheryl Landis of Honey Brook, Pennsylvania prepares a picture-perfect dinner for two...without a lot of work. She seasons chicken and vegetables with sage and dill, then wraps them in aluminum foil, so everything grills together and cleanup is a snap.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 medium red potatoes, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 celery rib, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill sprigs
- 1. Divide chicken and vegetables between two pieces of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Sprinkle with the sage, salt and pepper; top with dill sprigs. Fold foil around the mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC