This quick recipe is special enough to serve to guests. The dill adds extra flavor.—Linda Graber, Archbold, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, dill, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in the chicken, celery and onions.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 12 rectangles, four from each tube; place on a greased baking sheet and press the perforations together. Spoon 1/2 cup of chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle. Bring edges up to the center and pinch to seal. Brush with butter; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Bundles in Country Woman July/August 1994, p37
Reviews for Chicken Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review