Chicken Broth Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Mixed salad greens
- 1. Press raspberries through a sieve, reserving juice; discard seeds. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the broth, sugar, vinegar, oil, mustard and reserved juice. Refrigerate. Shake before serving over salad greens. Yield: 1 cup.
One serving (2 tablespoons salad dressing) equals 37 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.