- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups torn romaine
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- Divide romaine among four salad plates. In a bowl, combine the chicken, apple and broccoli; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Spoon onto romaine. Sprinkle with pecans and raisins. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Toss
Sort By :
I thought this was just okay but nothing special for a light dinner or lunch.