Chicken Broccoli Supper Recipe
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, macaroni and cheese. Whisk the soup, broth, garlic powder and pepper; stir into chicken mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and macaroni is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving (prepared with reduced-fat cheese, reduced-fat reduced-sodium soup and reduced-sodium broth) equals 403 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 909 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 41 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable.