- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, macaroni and cheese. Whisk the soup, broth, garlic powder and pepper; stir into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and macaroni is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Supper
Sort By :
"Here are my changes:I added chopped onions to add more flavor and since I love canned chicken and Aldi has it reasonably priced I used it instead of chicken pieces. Since I needed to use up some fresh broccoli, I chopped it up and used it instead of frozen. I also spooned in 2 T of sour cream to add richness to the sauce. We loved it. Will make it again."
"Wonderful! Delicious! I hate broccoli and I loved this supper! My husband is hesitant when I try new recipes and he devoured half this casserole himself! And it really is as easy to make as it reads!"
"Easy to throw together, I doubled it to feed more and have leftovers. I have made a similar dish with chicken pieces, soup and rice. The Cheese adds great flavor and a new twist, love it!"
"This is nice. I will try again."
"Well done! My husband loves broccoli & chickrn snd I'm always in search of new recipes. This fits the bill! He gobbled it up, stating this is a keeper!"