- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, macaroni and cheese. Whisk the soup, broth, garlic powder and pepper; stir into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and macaroni is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Supper
"This looked like a strange recipe to me so I hesitated to try it. And there wasn't even a picture so that made me doubt it even more. But today I really needed to make something fast and easy so it was a good time to give it a shot and it was actually really good! Especially considering how easy it was! I doubled the recipe and put it in a 11x9 lasagna dish. I'll definitely keep this recipe on hand for when I need something fast!"
"Added fresh minced garlic, onion and diced fresh tomato. Also sprinkled with salt free garlic herb seasoning."
"Here are my changes:I added chopped onions to add more flavor and since I love canned chicken and Aldi has it reasonably priced I used it instead of chicken pieces. Since I needed to use up some fresh broccoli, I chopped it up and used it instead of frozen. I also spooned in 2 T of sour cream to add richness to the sauce. We loved it. Will make it again."
"This is nice. I will try again."
"Well done! My husband loves broccoli & chickrn snd I'm always in search of new recipes. This fits the bill! He gobbled it up, stating this is a keeper!"
"Although I have not had pleasure of making this, yet, it gets rating of *5* by me. Have noticed it is **diabetic friendly** which is top notch. It's sometimes not easy finding appropriate recipes, having insulin dep. diabetes 28 years. OMGoodness, such is life! K."