Heather Oblinger of Gahanna, Ohio created this meal for two that doesn't require that you cook the chicken or macaroni first. "It's very easy to assemble," explains the newlywed.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, macaroni and cheese. Whisk the soup, broth, garlic powder and pepper; stir into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and macaroni is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Broccoli Supper in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p15
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Supper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review