- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, macaroni and cheese. Whisk the soup, broth, garlic powder and pepper; stir into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and macaroni is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Supper
"This looked like a strange recipe to me so I hesitated to try it. And there wasn't even a picture so that made me doubt it even more. But today I really needed to make something fast and easy so it was a good time to give it a shot and it was actually really good! Especially considering how easy it was! I doubled the recipe and put it in a 11x9 lasagna dish. I'll definitely keep this recipe on hand for when I need something fast!"
"Added fresh minced garlic, onion and diced fresh tomato. Also sprinkled with salt free garlic herb seasoning."
"Here are my changes:I added chopped onions to add more flavor and since I love canned chicken and Aldi has it reasonably priced I used it instead of chicken pieces. Since I needed to use up some fresh broccoli, I chopped it up and used it instead of frozen. I also spooned in 2 T of sour cream to add richness to the sauce. We loved it. Will make it again."
"Wonderful! Delicious! I hate broccoli and I loved this supper! My husband is hesitant when I try new recipes and he devoured half this casserole himself! And it really is as easy to make as it reads!"
"This is nice. I will try again."
"Well done! My husband loves broccoli & chickrn snd I'm always in search of new recipes. This fits the bill! He gobbled it up, stating this is a keeper!"
"Although I have not had pleasure of making this, yet, it gets rating of *5* by me. Have noticed it is **diabetic friendly** which is top notch. It's sometimes not easy finding appropriate recipes, having insulin dep. diabetes 28 years. OMGoodness, such is life! K."
"I was hesitant to try this because it just seemed to easy to be true, but it really works. I don't know why one of the reviews said the pasta didn't cook. Mine did. It was tender and delicious. I will definitely make again. It was a big hit and could not have been simpler!"