Chicken Broccoli Skillet Recipe
When you're looking for a good way to use up leftover chicken, consider this simple stovetop supper from Marlene Harguth of Maynard, Minnesota. The creamy combination is fast and filling when served over helpings of hot rice.
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-2/3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 8 ounces process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, combine the chicken, broccoli and cheese. Cover and cook over medium heat until broccoli is crisp-tender and cheese is melted. Stir in Miracle Whip; heat through (do not boil). Serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Broccoli Skillet in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p9
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Skillet(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2010
Easy to make and very good. My whole family liked this including my 13-month-old son!
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >