Chicken Broccoli Shells
"This cheesy entree can be assembled ahead of time and popped in the oven when company arrives," explains Karen Jagger of Columbia City, Indiana. She suggests rounding out the meal with a tossed salad and warm bread.
7 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and
- cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 7 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.