Chicken Broccoli Shells
"This cheesy entree can be assembled ahead of time and popped in the oven when company arrives," explains Karen Jagger of Columbia City, Indiana. She suggests rounding out the meal with a tossed salad and warm bread.
7 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and
- cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 7 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now