Chicken Broccoli Packets
I like this recipe because it's simple to prepare...and cleanup is a snap!Lynda Simmons, Fayetteville, North Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place each chicken breast on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil
- (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Top each with
- broccoli, onion, lemon juice and butter. Fold foil around mixture
- and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 20 minutes or until chicken
- juices run clear. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 258 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.