Chicken Broccoli Packets Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1. Place each chicken breast on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Top each with broccoli, onion, lemon juice and butter. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 258 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.