- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, saute the chicken, onion and mushrooms in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Drain fettuccine; stir in the soup, milk and reserved chicken mixture. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine
"This was quick and easy. My husband liked it. I left the mushrooms out and added parmesan cheese to the pan and mixed it. Then topped it with more parmesan cheese."
"This was a very simple recipe to make. My family enjoyed it and we would reccommend it again."
"I had pleasure of making this dish Sunday. Both my husband and I enjyed it very much. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Debbie.Sincerely,"