- or paper towels in between.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually stir in broth and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in
- 2 cups of cheese. Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream until smooth.
- Place four broccoli spears and 1/3 cup of chicken down the center of
- each crepe; top with 1/3 cup cheese sauce. Roll up and place seam
- side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour remaining
- cheese sauce over crepes; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 8 crepes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 1,104 calories, 73 g fat (47 g saturated fat), 409 mg cholesterol, 1,538 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 60 g protein.