- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup cubed bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small saucepan, cook broccoli in water until crisp-tender; drain. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- Combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder; spoon over broccoli. Top with bread cubes and butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Sort By :
"Love this dish and so does my family. I did add a pound of spaghetti noodles :D"
"My family loved it. I used unsalted crackers on top. Worked okay for us. Didn't want to take time to make breadcrumbs."
"I want to take this to a friend. Will it work well to mix it and refrigerate it overnight without baking it?"
"Good, easy recipe. I usually increase the bread cubes, and I have added cooked rice to it also."
"Very good...added one cup milk to soup mixture...definitely needed it to spread on top of veggies...added garlic and onion powder s & p and celery salt...topped with bread that I buttered on both sides and cubed...very tasty...also used frozen peas and corn that I parboiled first....nice change if you do not like broccoli! You can omit the curry...it is still good!"