- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup cubed bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small saucepan, cook broccoli in water until crisp-tender; drain. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- Combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder; spoon over broccoli. Top with bread cubes and butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Sort By :
"My family loved it. I used unsalted crackers on top. Worked okay for us. Didn't want to take time to make breadcrumbs."
"I want to take this to a friend. Will it work well to mix it and refrigerate it overnight without baking it?"
"Good, easy recipe. I usually increase the bread cubes, and I have added cooked rice to it also."
"Very good...added one cup milk to soup mixture...definitely needed it to spread on top of veggies...added garlic and onion powder s & p and celery salt...topped with bread that I buttered on both sides and cubed...very tasty...also used frozen peas and corn that I parboiled first....nice change if you do not like broccoli! You can omit the curry...it is still good!"
"My husband and son love this casserole. I added a bit more than the 1/2 teaspoon of curry. My husband said that he would have liked more bread cubes. I simply buttered a slice of white sandwich bread and cut it into cubes. My son is such a picky eater, but this casserole didn't have anything offensive in it. If you have a kid who generally doesn't like broccoli, he/she might like it in this dish. The sauce is not too rich or spicy and there isn't anything in it (like onions) that they will spit out. Husband and son say that this recipe is a keeper."