Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Broccole is a favorite vegetable in our home. This is one dish that always gets rave reviews. Serve it for a brunch or dinner.—Colleen Lewis, Cottonwood, Arizona
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup cubed bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook broccoli in water until crisp-tender; drain. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- 2. Combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder; spoon over broccoli. Top with bread cubes and butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 357 calories, 27 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 729 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC