- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 small potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 7 pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 2 tablespoons marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange the potato, mushrooms, carrot, green pepper, olives and onion around chicken. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Breasts with Veggies in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p59
Reviews for Chicken Breasts with Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review