- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter for 4
- minutes; add pears. Saute 2-3 minutes longer or until mushrooms and
- pears are tender. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt remaining butter. Stir in the flour, curry
- powder and remaining pepper until blended; gradually add broth and
- chutney. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7
- minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Gradually stir in cream into skillet; add chicken and mushroom
- mixture. Heat through. Serve over rice; sprinkle with peanuts and
- cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 779 calories, 42 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 1,227 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.