Chicken Bow Tie Toss
This hearty pasta salad is a perfect summer supper. “It goes well with corn bread or rolls,” suggests Tamara Wienke of Somers, Wisconsin.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup each chopped sweet yellow, red and green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, peppers, onion, salad
- seasoning and seasoned salt. Drizzle with Italian dressing and toss
- to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.