This hearty pasta salad is a perfect summer supper. “It goes well with corn bread or rolls,” suggests Tamara Wienke of Somers, Wisconsin.
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup each chopped sweet yellow, red and green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, peppers, onion, salad seasoning and seasoned salt. Drizzle with Italian dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Bow Tie Toss in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p64
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Bow Tie Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review