- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; stir in yogurt, peas and seasonings. Transfer to a
- shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; keep warm.
- For biscuits, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a
- bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in yogurt and parsley. Drop
- eight mounds over warm chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until biscuits are
- golden brown and stew bubbles around the edges. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup stew with 2 biscuits) equals 413 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 895 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 37 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.