Chicken Biscuit Potpie Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup and thyme. Pour into an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate. Combine the biscuit mix, milk and egg; spoon over chicken mixture.
- 2. Bake at 400° until golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Biscuit Potpie
"I made this today and it is excellent. I used California veggies and some corn instead of the mixed veggies and it was delicious. We will be having this again. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"My husband and I both enjoyed this, although I found it a bit dry for my taste. I think next time I will follow the suggestion of adding 1/4 cup milk or possibly white wine."
"This stuff is amazing!!! easy to make and everyone loved it. I added a few things like carrots and onions, and it just made it even better!!!"
"This is a delicious keeper. I cooked and used fresh carrots, frozen potatoes and frozen peas. Comfort food indeed."
"This was so good and so easy to make. Will make again and again!! Thanks for sharing it."
"Hubby and I both loved this! Even though I had forgotten to thaw the veggies, it still came out wonderful!"
"ok, dont know what happened, but I rated this recipe 5 stars not 1. It won't let me change it."
"I was looking for something fast, easy, and delicious, and this dish met them all. I will definatly be making this dish again."
"We loved this recipe! Although, with the way my husband eats it might be better to double the filling mix. (he stole extra from under the other sections)"
"Family loved it. I doubled it and ALL four boys and hubby LOVED it!"