Golden biscuits cover this homespun dish laden with chicken, broccoli and cheese. It's then topped with a celery seed mixture. My family requests this all-in-one dinner once a month. —Karen Weirick, Bourbon, Indiana
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the chicken, broccoli and onion. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Separate biscuits; cut each in half. Arrange, cut side down, over hot chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over biscuits. Bake, uncovered, 28-32 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown and completely baked. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Biscuit Bake in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p47
Reviews for Chicken Biscuit Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review