"Even my husband, who doesn't care for pork, enjoys these tender chops covered with an easy sauce," relates Debbie Smith of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. The price of this thrifty main dish is easy on the wallet at a mere 98 cents a serving.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in oil. Transfer to a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour
- over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until meat
- juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: The cost per serving does not include optional ingredients such as garnishes. When there is a choice of two ingredients, the cost is figured with the first one listed.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now