Chicken-Baked Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in oil. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chicken-Baked Chops
Sort By :
"Pork chops were so tender and the gravy was wonderful over mashed potatoes!"
"The chops were really tender. It was hard to believe it tasted so good with so few ingredients."
"yes this is so good that it was all gone in one meal !"
"This is a family favorite. I cut the worcestershire sauce down to 1 tablespoon and added a bit of minced garlic and chopped onion to the sauce. Even my picky husband eats it up!"