- 4 bone-in pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in oil. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chicken-Baked Chops
Sort By :
"Pork chops were so tender and the gravy was wonderful over mashed potatoes!"
"yes this is so good that it was all gone in one meal !"
"This is a family favorite. I cut the worcestershire sauce down to 1 tablespoon and added a bit of minced garlic and chopped onion to the sauce. Even my picky husband eats it up!"
"Was very good. I think the sauce would be great over egg noodles"