Chicken Asparagus Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked sliced asparagus
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked noodles or rice
- 1. Combine the soup, milk and sour cream. Pour half into a greased 1-qt. baking dish; top with the asparagus, chicken and rosemary. Pour remaining soup over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with noodles or rice. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 214 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 667mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Asparagus Stroganoff
"Pretty tasty. I added some minced onion, fresh garlic and diced roasted red peppers."
"Using low fat milk, cheese and low sodium soup would help make this a healthier meal."