Chicken Asparagus Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked sliced asparagus
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked noodles or rice
- Combine the soup, milk and sour cream. Pour half into a greased 1-qt. baking dish; top with the asparagus, chicken and rosemary. Pour remaining soup over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with noodles or rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Asparagus Stroganoff(3)
Sort By :
Good standard recipe, but if you want to jazz it up a bit, try this. Use the healthy version of cream of mushroom soup. Add a small can of mushrooms, a can of water chestnuts, dried onion flakes (to taste) and red pepper flakes (to taste). Keep everything else the same. Very good!
Using low fat milk, cheese and low sodium soup would help make this a healthier meal.
good but I used chicken stock and sour cream instead of the soup
More Recipe Collections
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Asparagus Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >