- For sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in
- flour to form a smooth paste. Add bouillon cube. Gradually add milk,
- stirring constantly until sauce is thickened. Season with pepper.
- Pour over chicken/vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Serve over
- spaghetti. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 401 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 384 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.