- 8 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 sweet red pepper rings (1/2 inch thick)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine the Italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper; sprinkle half over chicken. Top with asparagus; roll up into a bundle. Secure with a pepper ring.
- Brush bundles with oil; sprinkle with remaining seasoning mixture. Place in a small greased baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Asparagus Bundles in Reminisce Extra March 2007, p52
Reviews for Chicken Asparagus Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Asparagus Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >