Chicken Artichoke Pizzas
You'll need a knife and fork to delve into the ooey-gooey goodness of this pleasing pizza. Pepper Jack cheese and green chilies give it a little kick.— Paula Gylland, Brookfield, Wisconsin
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crusts
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, 1 cup cheese, chicken,
- chilies, mayonnaise, sour cream and salad dressing mix. Place crusts
- on pizza pans; spread with artichoke mixture. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-14 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 pizzas
- (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 170 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 408 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.