Chicken Artichoke Pizzas Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crusts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, 1 cup cheese, chicken, chilies, mayonnaise, sour cream and salad dressing mix. Place crusts on pizza pans; spread with artichoke mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-14 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 pizzas (12 slices each).
1 slice: 170 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Chicken Artichoke Pizzas
"This pizza was delicious!!! My husband devoured it, and usually he is a pepperoni guy! We absolutely loved it and will be making it again really soon! The only thing I did was add green onions, just for another layer of flavour! Yum!! Excellent recipe!!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.