- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crusts
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, 1 cup cheese, chicken, chilies, mayonnaise, sour cream and salad dressing mix. Place crusts on pizza pans; spread with artichoke mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-14 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 pizzas (12 slices each).
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chicken Artichoke Pizzas
"This pizza was delicious!!! My husband devoured it, and usually he is a pepperoni guy! We absolutely loved it and will be making it again really soon! The only thing I did was add green onions, just for another layer of flavour! Yum!! Excellent recipe!!"