Chicken Artichoke Bake
The first time I tasted this creamy casserole at a friend's get-together, I noted how much everyone loved it. All of the party guests went for seconds...and thirds. I can't believe how easy it was to prepare and is perfect on a buffet.Todd Richards, West Allis, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing cubes
- In a large bowl, combine soup and mayonnaise. Stir in the chicken,
- artichokes, water chestnuts, rice mix with contents of seasoning
- packet, mushrooms, onion, pimientos and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with stuffing
- cubes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until edges
- are bubbly and rice is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 659 calories, 39 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,666 mg sodium,