- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 2 to 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter and oil over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Combine the jam, salad dressing and soup mix; pour over chicken.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Apricot Preserves
Sort By :
"easy to make"
"my family favorite!"
"I cut it down and made it for two. I also used the Kraft free Catalina dressing and did it in the slow cooker. It was very good."