- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; sealing perforations.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon 1/4 cupful onto the center of each rectangle. Bring edges to the center; pinch to seal. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Apricot Bundles
Sort By :
This has a lovely presentation, but I was disappointed that I couldn't taste the apricots.Perhaps adding more would solve the problem.
This was delicious. I took it to work and everyone wanted the recipe. It was so easy and most of the ingredients you could keep stocked.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >