"My husband requests these unique sandwiches for his lunch," reports Brenda Lawson of Jefferson City, Missouri.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; sealing perforations.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon 1/4 cupful onto the center of each rectangle. Bring edges to the center; pinch to seal. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Apricot Bundles in Taste of Home October/November 1998, p54
Reviews for Chicken Apricot Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review