Chicken-Apple Croissants Recipe
"Fast foods" are a specialty of mine because I always seem to have drop-in guests. These unique sandwiches can be put together at a moment's notice and taste delicious!—Tobi Breternitz, Bay Port, Michigan
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced peeled apple
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 croissants or hard rolls, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spoon about 1/2 cup onto each croissant; top with lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 365 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 592mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Chicken-Apple Croissants
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC