Chicken-Apple Croissants Recipe
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced peeled apple
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 croissants or hard rolls, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spoon about 1/2 cup onto each croissant; top with lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 365 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 592 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.