- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced peeled apple
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 croissants or hard rolls, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spoon about 1/2 cup onto each croissant; top with lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken-Apple Croissants in Country Woman September/October 1997, p35
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken-Apple Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review