- Add mushrooms and garlic; saute until vegetables are tender. Add 1
- cup broth, vinegar, potatoes, salt if desired, pepper and reserved
- onions. Return chicken to skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 35 minutes or until
- vegetables are tender and chicken juices run clear.
- Remove chicken and vegetables to serving bowls. To thicken sauce,
- combine flour and remaining chicken broth until smooth. Add to
- skillet. Bring to boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Garnish with bacon and
- parsley if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.