- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, cooked
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until blended. Add the stuffing mix with contents of seasoning packet, chicken, broccoli, celery and 1 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Freeze option: Sprinkle remaining cheese over unbaked casserole. Cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken and Swiss Stuffing Bake
Sort By :
"Yummy, easy and even great reheated!"
"Loved it. A good recipe to play with."
"Awesome! I did add chopped onion, salt and pepper, and french fried onions on top at the end. So good!"
"Made this several times now & we always enjoy it. Leftovers re-heat well for lunch too."