- 1 package (12 ounces) shells and cheese dinner mix
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Prepare dinner mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Stir the chicken, peas, mayonnaise and sauteed onion into dinner mix.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken and Shells Dinner
Sort By :
"This is a perfect comfort food dish. Creamy and delicious!"
"Very easy to make - perfect when you need to get dinner on quickly. I substituted asparagus for the peas. It worked well to cook the asparagus with the onion prior to combining all ingredients."
"I made this for my husband and he really liked it and I did also"