- Remove chicken from Dutch oven; cool. Drain broth; skim fat. Reserve
- 5 cups broth. Remove chicken from bones; cut into bite-size pieces.
- Pour reserved chicken broth into the Dutch oven. Add the chicken,
- sausage, bacon, parsley and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato
- sauce, macaroni, salt and pepper; simmer 10 minutes longer or until
- heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.