Chicken and Rice Dish
Serve this easy-to-make dish anytime you need to put something fast and flavorful on the table in a hurry. This colorful main dish recipe comes from Dorothy Morley of Sault Saint Marie, Michigan.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (5.7 ounces) broccoli cheddar rice and sauce mix
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Prepare the rice mix according to package directions. Stir in
- vegetables and chicken; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Lipton rice mix.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-2/3 cups) equals 496 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 965 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 36 g protein.