Chicken and Rice Dish Recipe
Serve this easy-to-make dish anytime you need to put something fast and flavorful on the table in a hurry. This colorful main dish recipe comes from Dorothy Morley of Sault Saint Marie, Michigan.
- 1 package (5.7 ounces) broccoli cheddar rice and sauce mix
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Prepare the rice mix according to package directions. Stir in vegetables and chicken; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Chicken and Rice Dish in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p25
Reviews for Chicken and Rice Dish(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken and Rice >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >