Chicken and Potato Bake Recipe
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (about 3 pounds), cut up
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange potatoes around chicken. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 607 calories, 35 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 811 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken and Potato Bake
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.