Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza
My husband is the supreme pizza make in the family. He'll try new ingredient combinations and stick with the winners. This palate-pleasing pizza is one of his "masterpieces"!
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup frozen cut broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 8 small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on a lightly greased pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with the broccoli, chicken, mushrooms, pepperoni and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until
- heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now