Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
My husband is the supreme pizza make in the family. He'll try new ingredient combinations and stick with the winners. This palate-pleasing pizza is one of his "masterpieces"!
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup frozen cut broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 8 small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place crust on a lightly greased pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with the broccoli, chicken, mushrooms, pepperoni and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC