- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup frozen cut broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 8 small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on a lightly greased pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with the broccoli, chicken, mushrooms, pepperoni and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p64
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
Broccoli on a pizza, soundd strange, but was declicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >