Chicken and Pear Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1-1/4 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. Divide salad greens among four plates. Top with chicken, red pepper and pears. Sprinkle with pepper; serve with salad dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 325 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Chicken and Pear Salad
"I used poppy seed dressing instead of ranch, and it was delicious!"
"This is a great refreshing salad! I used fresh pears. I chopped the pears a few hours before I made dinner, peppered them, sealed them in a container and put them in the fridge (tossing them occasionaly) to bring out the juiciness of the pear. I am not a big fan of fruit in the salad or sweet salads, but the pepper and the ranch dressing is the perfect balance to the fruit!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.