Chicken and Pear Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1-1/4 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. Divide salad greens among four plates. Top with chicken, red pepper and pears. Sprinkle with pepper; serve with salad dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 325 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken and Pear Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.